Monday, January 24, 2005

cOmPuTeR pRoBLeM!!!!


2nd day.... today really very bad luck... At first want online in the morning to deco my blog... but dunno why? suddenly screen freeze... then turn into black... i faster go restart my computer.. but no use at all.. can't even start dee.. even i pull out all the plug.. fix in again... but the CPU still cannot run...
i so scare.. dunno what happen to my computer? kena virus? damn scary... then i start calling my friends..tell them what happen to my computer... ask them to help me.. waste my credit a lot, but still nobody can help... haihz...

Suddenly i think of a friend... a very old friend... he really a computer expert... he ask me send my computer to his house... said he will try to repair it... what to do... send to him.. and he told me that my computer is facing a big problem because the CPU can't even run... wah.... i damn sad... if my computer spoilt.. then i can't use computer anymore..and all my document will lost...

Lucky my computer is not that bad... it just a small problem... something inside CPU loose only.. haihz.. i thought i have to say "bye bye" to my computer liao... lucky... but still dun understand why my computer suddenly like that... mayb it is too old... i think it is 5 years old plus dee.. very old right?? can become antique.. but nobody want this antique...people like new things only... haha.. Anyway.. this computer is very iMpORtaNt to me... it is my only one... without it... i can't do many thing.. this computer is like my "husband".. i love it very much... hehe.... =)

No comments: