Sunday, February 22, 2009

aNotHeR BusY WeeK~

another busy week passed~ Tons of assignments and tutorials waving at me~ Haiz.... This is how my final year at UM!!

Friends ask why do not have any new post? I guess it was because nothing is worth to blog.. Everyday doing the same thing.. Go to class.. Back home... Do tutorial, do assignments~ @_@ All assignments are heading to deadline soon~ at the same time, some i dont even have any idea on how to accomplish it? Who want to save me? T_T

I must learn to stronger... I must learn to be a multi-tasker... Wow~ Learn Learn Learn.... At the end learn nothing but sleeping... >_<|||

Friday went to watch movie with melisa, shiyi, tthock and yong after thesis discussion. Went to watch "Punisher" at 1u GSC. It is a new released movie... Movie not bad la.. as Melisa said.. "good... i love it.. so watt datt~~" =.=|||


Good to have that movie... No need to eat after that movie~ Diet~ Ahahahahaha....

No comments: