Monday, March 02, 2009

I was so SHOCKED today~

Today... Plan to help Kuat and Sam celebrate their belated birthday~ Perhaps.. They are shocked for the celebration? But.. I'm more shock...

Today suddenly got test~ Wow.. as i expected.. Dont know how to do~ AHAHAHAHAHA

After test, lecturer wanted to discuss tutorial. Then i started to look into my file.. Searching for tutorial answer~~

Then..........

Then then..............

I took out everything... And.. i saw something...... A wrapper inside my file... OMG? What is that? I dont even know that~~ Then i open it.. wow.. Is a Birthday card for me... LOL...



Today is 2nd March... I now only found my birthday card... after half a month~~ =.=|||

The card is nice.. Made by BaiHui.. Thanks... Lotta birthday messages from my uni friends and BT ex-colleagues... Imported message~ 满满地祝福~谢谢你们~ ^^

谁是最帅的人?FSKTM有吗?
Who wrote there "THUNDER LOOI"? @_@





Thanks everybody... So sorry that i now only discover it~ Hahahaha.... It shows that I do not do work since i dun even look at my file~ Hohohoho...

Really very surprise... I WAS SO SHOCKED~~~~

5 comments:

Winson Tan said...

i am not the handsome guy

Unknown said...

=.=|||
Nobody said u handsome oso.. :p

HanLun said...

sure was BH's work..
She sneaked into ur room when u slept like a ~paper tiger~ = cat

Unknown said...

=.=||| apa paper tiger? I'm tiny + dangerous tigress ler...

Nana Yamashita said...

Wah... cannot use surname Lai and blame me de wor... how I know the card will end up where ah? blek!