Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Love YOU

Finally..... I found YOU~~~~

I will take care of YOU forever... I will love YOU forever... Please stay healthy and dont runaway from me...

Hahahahaha~~ Nothing much special.... Finally I bought a camera... My very first camera... Something i wished to have it since few years ago.... Happy Happy~~~ ^^

Well... it is just a simple compact camera without much special features. But i just need a camera that can capture photos clearly... I hope it does... I haven't really try on it yet... Just snapped some photos at home... Waiting for chance.... Who want to be my model?? LOL

This is my Camera... Panasonic Lumix FS12...



Price: RM550 (Camera + 4gb and 8gb Memory Cards + 2-years Warranty)
Specifications: 12-megapixels, 4x-optical zoom with iA (intelligent Auto)



Captured by my camera... Not bad huh?


By the way, Panasonic offered me an e-voucher to buy Lumix F2 camera at RM199. The camera is with 10-mega pixels and 4x optical zoom. Anyone interested? Drop me a message.. ^^

3 comments:

Nana Yamashita said...

Congratulations.

祝福你们长长久久。。。哈哈哈!

yy @ 燕颖 said...

你的一生就这样了啊?
>.<

Unknown said...

Stella: Thankiu~~
YY: 对。它会陪伴我一生一世。将我毕生最开心难忘的时刻都记下来~ ^^