Wednesday, May 16, 2007

mihas 2007

here goes finish my part-time job... wat is my job? i dun really know what it calls actually... work in helping for registration of MIHAS 2007. When people came to the exhibition, ask them to fill up a form, then register for them... well... is quite simple only.. ^^

there are 3 kind of post for it, usher, assistant and typist. I'm the typist for Hall 2 at first, for first 2 days, then out of sudden, transfer me to hall 4 on the 3rd day!! haiz... quite upset for it at first, but actually is ok with it after that, everybody is friendly... ^^

but the job in hall 4 is really boring... frm typist change to form counting person... really faint after seeing all those form... all i can say is there are many people in this world who cant write nicely... they are many people with super terrible handwritting... >.<

after all, i think i cant judge one's age from one's outlook. hahaha... my supervisors all are so young!! younger than me... well... if ask me to guess, i think i will definitely guess wrongly... wakakaka... maybe is the dressing problem.. wearing balzer to work... first time i did that... am i look smart in it? hehe... ^^

now just waiting for my penang trip, dance not yet start choreograph!! haiz... tmr must work hard edi... ganbatte for myself... =)

** photo session **

1 comment:

yeongru said...

tats y lor at least now u noe how "great" ppls handwriting can be... pity those teachers and future teachers lar... b nice to them wei... *hint hint...