Thursday, August 27, 2009

Car got BANG~~ >_<

As usual, today I drive my car to Paramount, park at there and then car pool with my uni friends to UM!! I did that since few weeks ago because I failed to apply UM car sticker for my car due to some reasons... Everytime my car is alright parking at Paramount (Housing Area)... except TODAY~~~

Melisa called me during lunch time and said my car's front light was broken... Really shocked when I knew that... I remember I parked my car well, not blocking people's car, not blocking the road... But... how come my car's front light was broken?

Then, yong fetched me and others back to Paramount and have a look.. ohno~~ The front light was seriously broken... Seems like someone went to purposely hit it? But I know noone except my coursemates in Paramount? Who so bad to hit my car??? T_T

The bumper is alright but the car is a bit kemek at the bottom... The car I'm driving is Daihatsu, old car, so the bumper is pretty hard... Perhaps the car that bang my car is even worse? "ish~~~~~ Dont know drive then dont drive la... *^%#$@%#$@&^#@(@"

It is quite hard to find spare parts for my Daihatsu car... I wish it can be repaired ASAP!! But the car repair shop boss said it needs around rm100!! haiz~~~~ bRoKe aGaiN~~ T_T

Car: "My eye was injured T_T"


3 comments:

Winson Tan said...

kolian...

Unknown said...

T____T

missyjo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.