Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm Noob NOW!! No more WISDOM!!

Today finally went to Dentistry and extracted my last wisdom tooth!! I have extracted 4 wisdom teeth at UM Dentistry!! FOC!! Saved RM2k++ I guess.... But I have to queue and wait for quite some time everytime when i want to extract my tooth... Somemore those dentists are students... Danger??? Anyway, I'm safe now... No NEXT TIME!!

Finally i found that not every wisdom tooth extraction is a Minor Surgery.. Minor Surgery only applied when your tooth is growed very "senget" or is inside your gum. Finally I know why my face got swell after my third tooth extraction. This was because my bottom left wisdom tooth is growed extremely "senget"... So, is the minor surgery caused me suffering for a week++ and my face was swell for few days! T__T

Today, the "student" dentist told me that my last wisdom tooth extraction is just like normal extraction, do not need to go under small surgery.. wow~~ great news to me... But I guess she is lack of experience because she kind of dont know how to extract my tooth and dont know what cause my tooth so pain? lolz...


But.... it is lucky because i got her as my dentist too... Since she met problem, then at last another real dentist came and help me to extract my wisdom tooth... in less than 1 minute, my wisdom tooth is extracted out. Wow~ dentist is dentist... lolz...


Now is still not so pain... But when the medicine over, I believe today and tomorrow is a suffering day to me... I cannot take any pain killer due to allergic... @_@ It is ok, since this is the last time.. a good time for me to diet... at least today i cannot eat anything..


Let's have a look at my wisdom tooth~~~




the "infected" area


Conclusion: I'm a noob girl now... 没有智慧的笨女生

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hai.. this might sound weird...im a student in um too..2nd yr student ur junior sumwhat so.. i was actually google-ing bout UM dentistry department n sumhow landed to ur blog.. ok..honestly i oli read the post about ur extraction of ur wisdom tooth.. this is bcos i wanna get the same thing done.. but yes i dunot noe whr the klinik is,how to get thr n how to make the appointment. can you kindly give me sum guide?n how long did ur name be on the waiting list? by which i mean how did u have to wait for ur date of extration? i really hope that u dont mind me asking u this.. i really appreciate it!! thank you so much... btw im Samantha...