Sunday, August 16, 2009

UM Convocation 2009

Finally, I have completed my 3year Bachelor Degree of Computer Science for 3years... Unfortunately, all of us are forced to extend for one more semester, which has became 3 and 1/2 years course. haiz~~ My convocation is 1 year away from now!!! really jealous when I saw my friends who graduated recently... T_T

I have attended 3 days of UM Convo this year. First is on Thursday evening, friends from business and educational course are graduating on that day. They finished ceremony quite early, which is about 430pm... This is good because it is started to rain at 6pm... Everybody running home due to rain~ hahahaha~~~

Then I went for my faculty convocation which is on Friday morning. This year, those who graduating are definitely seniors who were extended... What to do? none of my batch people can graduate.... haiz~~~ But i pity for my fsktm seniors, looks like not many juniors came to congratulate them... When i reached at around 11am+, Solo has already took off his jubah~~ =.=|||

Yesterday, I went to convo again... This time is for Science Faculty friends... Many of my friends are from science faculty, some are my form6 friends, some are my college's friends, some are my activity's friends... Really quite a number of them... Didnt get to wish all of them, it is very hard to find people in convo especially yesterday due to Heavy Rain!! @_@

Took quite many photos in convo but I dunno those photos are in who's camera? I just snap a few using my lousy camera phone... hehe~ ^^

10th College
10th College's FPP Buddies
10th College's Science Faculty Buddies
Penang Xia Xiang Buddies
^Throw Throw Throw^


Last but not least, Happy Graduation to all my friends... "Congratulations"

No comments: