Monday, May 02, 2005

MUET

Finally the day is come... MUET exam... i hate english... don't ask me why?? i dunno... mayb is because of my SPM result, my heart is broken... my 1119-English got 7D... sobz.... the first time i didnt get A but get D... haiz...

juz after MUET yesterday... there are 4 papers all together... we sat for 3 papers yesterday -- listening, reading comprehension and writing... 85% of the papers finished... no comment about the papers... i think shud be getting band3 at least... anyway still got one more speaking paper... hopefully the question is easy and the most important is..... i understand the question... my english level is really low... haiz...

MID-YEAR exam is coming soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon................ scary leh... i havent prepare anything yet... i have the feeling that i will fail this time.. juz failed 2 monthly test... so sad.... must start study from now onwards... but still no mood to study... who can help me???

i think i will stop blogging until my exams finish... wish me luck ba.... =)

No comments: