Friday, March 17, 2006

~ ReSuLT's dAy ~

yesterday was result's day!! really no mood after getting my result!! poor result!! not satisfied with it at all!! why why why? why my PA got no A wor?? haiz.. really disappoint bout that.. so many people got A for PA!! why dun i get it too?? why my Paper 2 scored badly? my essays got problem?? i will never ever know the answer!!

now now now... is time to make a big big decision! what courses shud i take in uni? i must take the right choice or else i cant even get into local uni!! but i cant apply engineering anymore!! if really wan tat course, i will need to go to sabah or sarawak uni!! i DOWAN leh!!

haiz haiz haiz.. really sad mannnnnnnn.......... have to blame myself for not studying hard last time!! really need to think carefully before any decision has made now!! back to thinking again!! give me some opinions if u guys have ok? ciaoz..

No comments: