Thursday, September 28, 2006

n0 MoRe ZeR0oooooooo...

well.... no more zero ar me... so happy... yesterday really a happy day... finally Mr.Badrul said found my paper... somemore said:"i think u got A"... wakakakaka.... oh yes... i got an A for this mid-sem test... to me no zero and pass is good edi... for now?? i'm super dooper happy ler... wakakakakakaka....

but dunno whether i got chance to feel happy again? my programming is worse now... yesterday VIVA, simply crap ar me... "sinka" alot... ask me 6Qs pula... so unfair... next time i want answer slowly edi... hahahaha...

PTUM finally here... next week... quite worry ar me... i still think that our dance not that good... scared spoil the whole thing.... hope it will be success... so to all my friends, come support me on 5/10 7pm at DTC ya... RM8 per entrance... bought ticket ASAP before it finished. C YA... =)

No comments: