Sunday, December 17, 2006

UnBeLiEvAbLe

sometimes... things are really unbelievable... really unexpected for my results...

first day after i knew my titas result, really sad.. titas is the only subject with objective, thought can score it.. but i didnt!! haiz...

next i knew my 1108 results. when i woke up in the morning, received a msg bout my 1108. really feel shock about it... i thought my final not that good, but is excellent... my only "A" for this sem... hehe...

then i know my maths result, this is the day which i cry ler... really sad cos i got no "A" for maths!! dunno why?? arrrgggghhhh....

lastly, i get to kno my 1109 n 1110 results. a super SHOCK day to me... i never fail my OS and somemore got a not bad result... well... things are really unpredictable... my most confident n least confident subjects got same results... haiz... shud i be happy???

finally today website uploaded our results... means those results that i checked from my fac is correct... well... finally i can be a 3-pointer.... acually quite happy overall... hehehe....

tmr finally start study edi... must gambade ler... hope to score better results nex sem... =)

No comments: