Thursday, July 05, 2007

* holiday -- new semester *

Is time to blog again before my holiday ends. Nothing special happened. Finally finish taking the course after 10days. Well… I got 100% for my test… hahahaha… I couldn’t remember how long I didn’t get 100% after I went to secondary school. Honestly, where got so easy to get 100% one? The 100% is because of something actually… oh nonono… I didn’t copy other people’s answer, I really did it myself. But, we actually know the questions before attending the test!! Hehe… ends up whole class also get 80++. Wakakakaka… so happy!!!

After class, left another week before my long long holiday ends! Basically I stayed at home everyday, went out once a while. Haiz… my mum doesn’t like me go out always… really felt sorry to my mihas friends, put aeroplane for them that night!! So have to stay at home everyday. Lucky I got many drama in my pc… can watch drama or anime or play games everyday!! Hehehehe…

Finally I become senior la… hahaha… I will take care of juniors for sure… I will meet them soon… don’t know how are them after haluansiswa?? But I think there will be many “sick cats” again for sure!! Hohohoho…

Prepare prepare and get prepared for my next semester!! Hope it will be a fun and happening semester!! =)

No comments: