Friday, December 21, 2007

Eye On Malaysia

Yeah… finally get to go Eye On Malaysia. Wahahahaha… Although yesterday is not a good day to go, but nevermind la… at least I went there for once. Well, the Eye will be extended until national day of 2008. So, those who never go there b4 still got another 8months time before saying bye bye to the Eye.

Yesterday went with my darling, Jia Mun and Hui Xian and her bf, Jian Leon. We are lucky cos we get to see the laser presentation there. The presentation really not bad. I took lot of photos by my handphone. Haiz… really bad that we didn’t birng camera there. My hp cant take clear and nice photos at night. Sob sob….

Paid RM15 for the ride. Worth it? Actually dun really lor… RM3 for one round!! Somemore yesterday after rain, we can ‘t see the nice view from the windows. Really feel like wiping the windows myself but is really IMPOSSIBLE.

After the ride, SS taking photos with mun. wahahahaha…. This is call life~~~

Will I go there again? Perhaps I will cos I couldn’t get the nice place to take photo with the Eye. But I don’t think I will spend another RM15 for it again!! Really not worth it!

Photos time~~





No comments: