Saturday, February 16, 2008

我又长大啦...

有老一岁了!唉。。。是好事吗?其实不该说老吧!我还很年轻!心境永远都是21岁!哇哈哈哈哈!

first.. have to thanks for my friends who celebrated for me, gave me present and sms me too.. Thanks for remembering my birthday!! wahahaha.. really had a long long birthday celebration!! from 14th 3pm til 16th 2am!! hahahah.. this is why today i'm so tired!! keep sleep and sleep and sleep!! @.@

Then lets start talking bout my celebration!! unexpectedly my first celebration was at faculty!! Few of my friends bought a cake and bring to fac and help me celebrate my birthday on 14th. Although that day not my birthday yet!! But still thanks to you all... Thanks to Bai Hui, Sam, Zhi Jing, Xia Lee, Yik Seiw, Melisa, Wei Hoe, Kong Leong, Wei Zheng, Shi Yi, Eng Chin and Xui Ting. ^^

Then after class, i went to watch CJ7 with Xia Lee, Bai Hui, Shi Yi and Wei Hoe. wahahahaha... this is how we celebrated our sweet Valentine Day!! The movie not bad ler.. but i felt not worth to go cinema and watch!! Haha... Dunno why? Dun really like such kind of movie. But i got frightened at one part.. scream somemore.. wahahaha... Then cry cry abit lor... as USUAL!! Then after movie, we did something crazy!!! We continue our night... went cheong K at the mid night!! We went SS2 K-box. well.. this can consider another birthday celebration ler.. I got a free birthday cake from K-box. The cake not bad although is really hard when i first cut at it!!! We sing til 3am. Really thx to Xia Lee, Shi Yi, Bai Hui and Wei Hoe! muacks muacks....

Really quite late after we bck college. 4am only sleep then 8am wake up to go bai nian!! me, melisa, kenneth, wei hoe, kai chern and dillon went to bai nian together in the morning. We went wei hoe and melisa's house!! Perhaps wh feel dissapointed cos we didnt get to gamble!! what to do? too few people... maybe next year ba!! hahahaha....

After that, my next birthday celebration started.. Another Cheong K celebration again! Actually this one is what i planned for my birthday!! We went LowYat RedBox to sing... Guess how long we sing? From 2pm-9pm... Fainted wei... I total sing for 10hours on 15th Feb!! =_=''' But quite worth too... Got dinner buffet somemore... Around RM22 only..

Then i invited my friends to go to my house to eat cake. A gambling session started!! Hohoho... after 2 hours plus we played, i only won RM1. But is better than losing money!! Is it a sign that my bad luck is over? Hope so ler.. Actually last night still consider ok la... nobody lose really alot.. But main winner in Boss ler... therefore everybody get to eat free supper after that. We went murni til 2am like that. Then everybody go home.. Really a long long celeration right? Thanks to Goh, Bai Hui, Alvin, Chang Dick, Tai Keong, Mun Keat and Boon Sheng.

today... i'm super tired!! Keep sleeping non-stop. Really lack of sleep. My face is so "chan" in every photos. i guess i cant have so many celebrations nex time. Later mental and body cannot support!! LOL. Sometimes really have to admit OLD!! LOL.

Got few presents.. a necklace, a watch, an angpao and a devil doll... why devil doll leh? Because i'm 雨田小恶魔!! really something special to me!! HAHA... Thanks once again to those who bought me present... Thanks to Bai Hui most... 3 celebrations with me... muacks.. ^^

Is photos time...


No comments: