Saturday, April 26, 2008

my College life

finally done 3 papers... wahaha... Actually really feel less stress after Computer Security and SAD paper... That's why yesterday night, right after exam.. we went cinema and watch Forbidden Kingdom... Hohoho....

Lately always go out pou with few friends... Not yum cha then is cheong K.. if not then is watching movie... wahahaha.. Too rich ler us... But perhaps this is call hostel life ler... Friends alot ma... But i only know tat when i'm in Sem4 now... Wahahahaha... Well.. this kinda life will end soon... All of us will move out from college next semester... Perhaps they can still have their night life~~ but me.. sure less edi ler.. Sure cannot go out so often one... ZZZ

wanna know who are my gang of "pou" friends? Wahahaha.. dun c they always go out.. exam all with good results... Actually their looks really like study kind to me.. hehehe.. they are... God(kChern), Ms.God(sYi), Hamster(wHoe), Kuat(xLee) and my qing ren(yTheng)... kLeong oso ler... but lesser... what to do? got Sun no Thunder ma... LOL

Erm.. actually lately took lotta "fei fei" photos.. Wahahaha.. Duno why lately i like to capture ppl so much ler... Sometimes in class.. ntg to do.. see friend sleeping at a side.. sure take down the photo... zzz.. Me sot edi.. too boring in class... wahahahaha...

Haiz... is time to study edi.. yesterday so relaxing ahh... Didnt study at all... Jus on9, play game, watch movie... wahahahaha... Seems like exam is over?? Haiz... just a way to 安慰 myself oni... still got 3 more papers.. I NOT yet read at all.. @.@

Anyway.. i would like to post some of my 作品... ^^


1 comment:

Loh Poh Keng said...

Wah! your blog is very interesting!
I am proud of you!
Keep going!
Pn.Loh