Sunday, June 01, 2008

InternShip

3 weeks of Internship Training has passed. Wow wow~ time really passed fast!! Everyday wake up 7am++, go work at 8am++, back home at 6pm++.... This kinda routine will be repeating for 26weeks~ Now still have another 23 weeks to go... Looks long ya? But i guess... It will be really fast!!

How's my work? Er... Ok Ok lor... Like that lor... Got things to do... But feel abit sienz~~ Doing something that i never learn before. Currently under training at British Telecom at Plaza Sentral!! Using Linux doing networking stuff!! Hahaha.. SE student went for networking internship!! =.='''

Perhaps is a good chance for me to learn other things.. Double Major... ^^ But.. I really can feel that my thesis gonna Die... Hahahaha... Well, there's a proverb call "When the boat reached the harbour, it will be STRAIGHT"! I really believe this word leh... I guess i will have to take group thesis project! Dunno got fren want me as their group member anot leh? Noob member with limited knowledge in SE! Haiz...

Results gonna be released!! I guess i can pass all the subject gua.... If not, i sure cry at home for a day! zzz~ All The Best everybody! ^^

Photos~~



No comments: