Sunday, May 01, 2011

Family Trip to Langkawi

I have forgotten when was my last family trip? Perhaps.............. 10++ years ago... OMG.... Not kidding... I rarely travel with my family... *shy*

Last year, I bought 3 air-tickets to Langkawi at RM0.. wow... nice right? This is the first time for my mum and sister to travel with airplane... We went on Thursday morning and back on Saturday night... And so... We had a 3D3N trip at Langkawi.... My bonus gone.... T_T

The flight we took!!!

The clouds!!!

The place we stayed!!!

Transparent Toilet!!!

Taman Hidupan Liar

Black Sand Beach


Pasir Tengkorak Beach


Oriental Village


Telaga Harbour Park


Shin Mi Seafood Village


Kuah Jetty


Islands Hopping


Underwater World


Penguin Watch


Cenang Beach


Lang Square


Legend Park


MARDI Agrotechnology Park


These are the places we went!!!~~~ Ate and bought many chocolates from Langkawi... Fattening!!!~~~~ 


Bye Langkawi.... See you again next time!!!~~~ ^^

No comments: