Saturday, October 08, 2011

Blogging Time

It has been quite some time that I missing from my blog here. 
When I'm studying in Uni, I blog twice a week.
When I'm working in GI, I blog once for 2 months.
What happen to me? Simply because I'm too busy working everyday. Reach home at 10pm usually. Aikz~
Today... I wish to blog more... 
Let's start with some Happy and Funny snapshots I took for the past months. ^^


Happy and Joyful Gatherings
Colleagues
Secondary Buddies
Uni Buddies

The Funny and Weird one

1 comment:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Pretty cool shots, especially of the wedding bows.


Nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.