Friday, February 25, 2005

HeRe g0eS tHe cHiNeSe nEw yEaR!!

here goes the chinese new year..今年是鸡年!! kokokokokkk.. 15days finally gone.. took many angpao dee?? open and c liao anot?? me?? not yet!! maybe later tonight.. haha.. wondering how much angpao money will i get for this year?? hrm.. let's think back what i did throughout dis CNY??

1st day.. balik Seremban.. i drive there.. haha.. 1st time drive for long distance.. everytime when i exceeded 120km/j.. my mummy will sure shout at me.. scare me la.. make me terrified.. Seremban is my mum's hometown.. we went to 舅母 house at 1st.. really bad luck that day.. her house no electricity.. sobzz.. very hot.. so we decide to go find 舅舅 and some 表姐.. not staying overnight at Seremban.. went back home at night.. 2nd day.. went to Rawang.. mum's side also.. went to another 舅母 hse... oni one place for that day.. we reached there at 9am.. went there eat eat.. chat chat.. then went home at 5pm.. nothing special.. got a few angpao.. 3rd day.. my 姑姑 came to my hse frm Melaka.. we went 拜年 together.. at KL area.. is all my father side's relatives.. got a few BIG BIG angpao.. wakakaka... we watched a ghost movie at my uncle's hse.. "The sisters"-- a thailand movie.. dunno what's goin on at all.. the show is soooooooo boring...

4th day.. haha.. i went 拜年 with my classmates.. all kenenganz... we met at foong's hse at 11am.. then go to yow's hse.. his hse is far.. at Shah Alam.. is a bungalo.. then we back to pee jay.. going hse by hse.. went sungai way and eat bak kut teh.. our last destination.. yue's hse.. we reached her hse bout 7pm but left at 1:30am.. wow~~ the next day dee.. geng le?? we gamble a lot.. siang n chun won the most.. that day is really fun compared to the 3days b4.. goin out with fren is a lot better...

5th day.. no more 拜年.. stay at home.. hrm.. some fren went to my house practicing dance.. reciv my 1st present that day.. from my band--SHEHE.. haha.. is a t-shirt from Giordano.. thanks ya..

on the following week.. 6th to 10th days.. school life again.. monday is valentine's day.. nothing meant to me.. no valentine yet.. sobz.. tuesday.. my birthday.. reciv a big present from my honey, darling n xian in the morning.. is a photo album.. i want it long time ago.. really thank you.. but dunno why?? not in good mood that day.. really having a bad birthday for this year.. wednesday.. i went to my 契细佬 hse.. to 拜天公.. gamble a bit.. sing k also.. thursday n friday.. focus on preparation for gathering..

11th day.. is chinese society's gathering.. quite success.. really happy.. went to fren's hse at nite.. an old fren's house.. met some other old fren who long time no see too.. 12th day.. went to celebrate yeong ru's birthday... bought her a present.. on the following days.. back to school life.. can't feel CNY anymore.. yesterday night.. 元宵节.. didn't go anyway.. stay at home.. baked cake and watched tv.. i heard that nowadays guys not 捞柑 anymore.. they 抛香蕉!! wondering izit true?? if is true, then girls will be the one who 捞香蕉 kah?? weird la..

so here's the end of CNY.. sign off now.. 咯咯...

No comments: