Wednesday, March 02, 2005

bla bla~~

bla bla~~ is sooooooooooooooo hot nowadays..... sweat everyday... let's hope it rains heavily... haha... "rainy days please come over!!!"

nothing special happens this few days.. like very free.. no need stay back after school everyday.. hehe.. go home n sleep after school everyday... then eat n eat n eat.. like a pig.. haha.. grow fat dee.. have to start on diet!!! nevermind.. marathon is coming.. on this coming sunday... 10km run around Dataran Merdeka area.. sure can diet that day.. but i'm worring bout something... dunno i have the stamina to finish anot?? my heart is a bit weak compared to others.. scared will faint on that day... choi.. touch wood.. at first i dun worry at all.. all because of my friends.. keep persuading me not to go.. haihz.. dun worry la.. i will finish the journey successfully...

my dear friend... wish me luck ok?? ciaoz~~

No comments: