Sunday, March 06, 2005

t0m0rr0w!!!

wow~~ tomorrow is............................ MARATHON!!! haha.. first time joining.. feel abit exciting.. hope can finish.. 10km only mar.. haha.. sounds easy.. but is quite difficult to me.. "dun faint, dun faint, and dun faint"!!

today me, mun, ru, yue, nian, sing, yip and 2chien went down KL to take t-shirt.. for tmr running.. then we went sungai wang.. walk there.. fuiyo.. spent half and hour.. stupid yip lead the wrong way to there.. haiz.. nothing special.. juz walk walk there.. bought a necklace and Pn. Fatimah's present.. ohya.. we took sticker photo also.. with mun, ru and yue.. hrmm.. effect not very nice.. but is really cute.. hehe..

special thanks to my friend.. jun may, su ying, hong ling, sara, lee ling and rachael.. bought me birthday present even my birthday past long time ago.. is a very special present.. thanks a lot ya..

signing off.. must sleep early tonight..
=)

No comments: