Sunday, March 13, 2005

B.B.B

finally holidays start.. but my life is lagi worst.. B.B.B

B => boring
life is so boring.. not goin anyway during holidays.. stay at home.. many homeworks and kerko job.. haiz.. planing to study because my results are very cha this year.. especially chemistry.. dunno wat's goin on at all.. sobzz.. but...

B => busy
my life is so busy.. one week holiday is really very short.. not enough time for me to finish everything.. sooooo many homeworks need to do.. have to study 10chapters of chemistry.. understand all.. study physics as well.. got monthly test when skul reopen.. haiz.. somemore need to choreograph a dance.. for gathering.. i mmg like to do that.. but i only have 3days to finish that and have to teach my friends during da holidays.. haiz.. no inspiration at all... who can help me???

B => bad luck
i'm so bad luck this few days.. yesterday i found that i short of money of chinese society members' fees.. dunno where the money go?? i'm sure i counted everytime.. haiz.. cham.. today at first plan to go 1U with my family in the morning.. wake up at 9am++ then reciv call from kimmy that blue house is facing a major problem.. need to go school and take some forms for sport day and have to pass up on this coming monday.. please la.. is holiday.. somemore blue house is not having enough participants for all the events.. so we have to go find out and filled in the forms.. i feel so sorry to my friends because i put their names in without asking them.. i know they dowan to participate.. but that's the only way.. so sorry... but still got many empty columns till now.. really hard to get people to join during holidays.. can't even ask them..

haiz.. why why why?? how how how?? who can help me??

No comments: