Thursday, June 30, 2005

KeNaNgA ^^

kenanga kenanga kenanga... 6 Atas Kenanga is my class... yes.. i'm a form6 girl who study at smkts... kenanga is a physics class.. dunno why most of the girls dun like physics??? haiz... my class have 14 girls n 30 guys... lolz... so few girls!!! very cham... dun feel happy that guys will be gentlemen and help girls everytime... my class's guys all like aunty... very mah fan... alwiz bully us only... haiz...

my class people are very lazy... i'm the worst.. dun study up to very last minute... lolz... there's a "school flower" in my class... alwiz said himself very pretty... "himself"!!! lolz.. he is a guy leh... kno who is he?? he is Yeaw Nian!! lolz... my class has two monitors --> hoc mun and tan foong... i think we r the only class who has the most AJK!!! =)

let's have a look at our class photos ba...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
- my class -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
playing around!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
- girls -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
oh my god!! why yip is inside?? he seems focusing on.....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
- school flower -

3 comments:

0典 said...

kor kor acting bloody nerd ! haha i saw this photo before la!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

he memang acting.. when we said wanna take photos, he quickly put on his specs, button up n holds books... lolz... LAME!!