Friday, July 01, 2005

AcCidEnt

today is RKA day... went home early at around 8:45am... very happy cos i can go redbox with my fren -- hong ling... we went to sing frm 11am to 1pm.. haiz... oni 2hours... really not enuf?? wat to do?? then we go play bowling n pool... really like throwing money into longkang n holes... lolz...

on the way back, it's really traffic jam... we spend bout half n hour on LDP... suddenly... a driver in a car pointed at our tyre on my side... of course, hong ling faster stopped her car at the side and i quickly went down n see.. i found tat both of the tyres are ok... haiz... kena tipu... then we continue driving back to my hse... after we turn right frm LDP... we found tat the car is working weirdly.. like tyre puncture... is really puncture this time... but is not on my side, is on hong ling's side.. we didnt check tat side juz now... waaaaaa... is really dangerous... luckily hl drived slowly... if not... really dunno wat will happen???

we decided to change the tyre ourselves... we learnt tat b4 but not really tried to do so... is good luck cos there's a good man came n helped us suddenly... we quickly changed the tyre together... can't bliv tat i know how to do it... hehehehe... proud of myself... if the man didnt come, maybe we will nid more time to change it... so lucky!!! hrm... maybe there's a bad luck cos the tyre was punctured!! to me, no road accident occured is pretty good luck to us dee... shud appreciate it...

is kind a sad day to me for today cos this mite be the last post tat i will post... today is my last day of using streamyx... sobz... i didnt apply tmnet and so i wont have a chance to on9 dee... maybe i'll update my blog once in a blue moon when i go to fren's house and online... haiz... sad sad sad leh!!!

anyway!!! today i really gain some experiences in changing tyre... is time to say bye bye!!! i'll try to update my blog whenever i have a chance to do so... tataz... : sob:

No comments: