Sunday, July 24, 2005

s|ng|ng

Well well well.. there’s a talentime held in my school last Friday.. as a singing lover.. I joined it with two of my friends mei wan and chee yean… we passed through audition easily by singing "belaian jiwa"… after that, we decided to change to another song in the final by singing "everytime"… why we chose the song?? I think the main reason is because the chinese version of that song was sang by S.H.E… ya… we alwiz sing S.H.E’s song together… ahahaha… anyway… we still lost in the end… I think we were lack of time to practice.. nevermind… we still very happy cos yee ming won the competition n became the very first talentime idol… Congrats ya!!!

Next, chinese society has orgarnised a chinese singing competition on Saturday… I was lucky this year cos I got into the final for both solo and group category.. really surprise that I got into solo category this year cos I’m not really a good singer with stable voice… but for group, I really confident in it and want to do it the best with mei wan n chee yean.. we sing together since 2yrs ago and this is the last competition that we going to sing together.. haiz.. we all will graduate
from school after this year..

We chose to sing "hou niao" for final… we really made a BIG mistake cos we failed to perform it well… maybe we are lack of time or not in good condition.. we really sang badly… our hope was burst after we sang… sobz… but for solo.. I quite happy in it cos my friend said that I performed it quiet well… although I lost in solo, but I still feel satisfied about what I did… hehehe… ya.. we won for group singing at last… champion of the group category… this year standard really dropped down… the judges said this to us… I cant feel a slight of happy after I won… dunno why??? We just lucky cos others performed badly too… haiz…

Anyway, we took lotta photos that day… hrmm… let u all see one!!! hehe…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~pink and white ladies~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~cHaMpiOn~

No comments: