Monday, July 25, 2005

j0y

After joining talentime on Friday afternoon, I went subang with my CB classmates to play pool… I think that’s the 4th or 5th time I played.. I’m a super lousy fellow among all of them.. I always so lousy in all ball’s game… lolz… dunno why ler?? Must figure it out somehow… I scolded by my mum when I back after the pool… what to do?? My body was so smelly with smoke smell… haiz… next time must bring perfume along dee… lolz…

Trials are coming so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon… I really havent started anything yet… I can feel that my friends all study hardworkingly at home everyday… I decided to stop going out so often dee.. I promised my mum that I wont go out starting from today… dunno can do it anot?? Just trying… and so……. I went out for the whole day yesterday… hehehe…

Morning I went school and joined singing competition… then I went SS2 McD and celebrate abit with my friends after we won… just went there eat eat and chat chat~~~ they brought me to cyber café after eating… really first time I went there… playing O2Jam and gunbound there… keep losing only… too stupid in playing online games… sobz… T.T

Reached home bout 5 something… decided to go watch movie with other friends… I was really happy to hear from hui xian that she got 7tickets of "buy 1 free 1"!!! if we used those tickets, we just need to pay rm5 to watch a movie… I started calling my friends to go.. this mun and ru refused to go with us… so bad lar them.. teman foong go samad carnival but dowan teman me n xian… arrghhhhhhhhhhhhh……….. then we asked yeaw nian and jian leon to go… we decided to go watch batman begins in the end…

Since we got so many tickets, I asked chien to go also… then chien, yip, sing and another girl(maria) want follow us to watch the movie.. we are sooooooooooooo GREAT cos we all late for the show… haiz… we decided not to use those "buy 1 free 1" and watch "the island"!! haiz… I think it was such a waste!!! >.< what to do??? Watch only lar… really feel sorry to xian leh~~~ the movie not bad lar… but I feel weird why is the movie was 18SG?? To me, is really nothing in it… maybe I’m over 18 lar… lolz…

We went yum cha after watching movie and reached home at 1am.. that’s the first time xian went back so late… she said she was dead and no more next time dee… feel sorry to her… I didn’t expect that will go home so late actually… my mum scolded me too… she said this will never be the last time that I’m going out… lolz… meaning she will still let me out after yesterday night… ahahahaha...

really blog too much for today... stopping now~~~ ^^

No comments: