Friday, September 23, 2005

~ FReEd0M ~

Yo!! Finally finish trial exam.. yippeeeee… so happy.. no need to study everynight edi… can at least rest for a few days before restarting engine and study again.. lolz…

To me, trial is just a small exam cause a super BIG one is coming soon… it is "STPM"!!! heard that?? I’m sitting STPM in roughly one more month time… really scary leh!!! I’m still so weak in all the subjects now. how am I going to cope with it in such a little time??? I really need a GOOD result to enter local-U. if not, no need study edi cause no money to go college… ahahahaha…

Overall I think the trial is not that hard although I know that I didn’t perform it well… but at least, those questions are something that I saw before… anyway, I’m a short-term memorial person… study and forget straight away.. hehehe… the moment I looked at the test paper…..
First thought : " ooo… this one!!! "
Second thought : " how to do ar?? "
Haiz… how leh?? So forgetful and somemore very CARELESS!!! Copy question from test paper also copy wrongly.. I copied 3 questions wrongly during math1 exam.. lucky I found out and corrected it. If not…… DIE!!! But it wasted my time doing double work… causing my answer paper very untidy somemore… haiz… so cham…

That’s enough about trial exams dee!! Must rest this weekend… no more study.. watch MALASIAN IDOL!!! Is final dee… dunno who will win and be the next Malaysian Idol leh?? Daniel? Nita? Is really unpredictable.. must watch must watch!!! Ahahahaha…

No comments: