Tuesday, November 29, 2005

cLAss tRiP

Juz back from genting highlands… oh yes… my class,6AK had a class trip in genting highlands… juz a one day trip but is really better than nothing… we’ve been spending so much effort in organizing… change n change again… FINALLY we did it successfully today… yippeeeeee… I think we should thank yuen teng, our organizer… she really work very hard in this… muackssssss… hehehe…

We 23peoples met at taman bahagia LRT station at 7am today… then took LRT to KL sentral and bought a genting one day trip package which cost only RM25 for each person. I think the package is quite cheap because it includes bas fees, monorial fees and outdoor themepark entrance…

We reach genting bout 10am… then we proceed to outdoor straight… we didn’t go play around with such a big number of people… we split into 2 groups… my group – me, tan foong, bor yow, kha chun, chee yoong, samuel, kuang chien, wei xiong, pui mun, you hui, foong yee and pei yie went together… we played lotta thing but to me, the most scary one is cockscrew… hahaha… I screamed like hell…

About 2 something 3 we left outdoor and go makan… and from this moment… I SICK!!! Gastric like hell.. bought a set of McD but ate half only… haiz… wasted money leh… but I really cant eat at all… feeling vomiting. But after I ate pui mun’s medicine, I fell a lot better… at least I can walk easily… then we decided to go snow world and play… not everyone went in there… just 7 pp who are foong, yow, chun, yoong, chien, xiong and me... i really geng... gastric still went in the snow world which just in -6ºC. but really cant feel pain inside… perhaps is really too cool in there…

We stayed inside bout half an hour… playing snow… throwing here and there… my face was so pain when kena the snow… this chun n chien keep spray snow at me… really kena my face straight… is soooooooooooooooooo pain… not only that moment… my face was pain until now leh… like sunburn… face red like apple… haiz… my sister thought that I drunk pula… lolz…

We took 6:30pm bus back… reach home bout 8pm… drank a cup of hot milk… and now… no more gastric… but my face is so red now… pain somemore… haiz… tmr no need to go out edi… very UGLY… sobz…

Overall I think today is great although my face……………….. haiz……… took lotta photos today… we even bought photos from snow world and cockscrew… too bad today juz half of the class went… it just a half class trip… ahaha… but nevermind lar… those dowan to go is their business… they cant feel what is great bout genting today… hehehehehe…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

kenanganz who went genting!!


>


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

inside snow world!! cold~ cold~


>

No comments: