Wednesday, November 30, 2005

mY nEw w0RkiNg LifE

Finally tomorrow need go to work… oh ya… I’m working at padini concept store at 1Utama… come visit me if free… hahaha… what’s my feeling now??? I feel bored and tired… haiz… I’m still not well prepared… wanna play somemore leh… but… now too late lar… need work tomorrow… this is a FACT!!!

Working really spoilt my plan… I plan to go PC fair n buy computer stuff at first… now cannot edi… I’ve been plan to take part in superstar competition actually… never think of winning but just wanna have a try, gain some experiences, see what will the judges say about me?? Wanna have fun… but now… have to work pula… cant take part edi… haiz…

Hope my work wouldn’t be that horrible… hope I’ll enjoy my work… if anyone also working at 1U, come visit me!!! we can have break together if can… lolz… ciaoz… =)

No comments: