Tuesday, January 17, 2006

AnGRy dAy

i'm sooooooooooooo angry today.. shudn't on9 today cos tmr have to work in the morning... but... i must blog ar...... too angry... wanna punch people.... arrrgghhhhhhhhh............

stupid him.... lost my KFC card... i juz got it from a fren... dun even use it b4... plan to us today cos got special discount but he lost my card........... arrrrgggghhhhhhh... he dun even say sorry to me... what kind of people is this??? i wanna scold him... but i can't... working leh... need give face ah.... soooooooooooooooooooooooo angry........................................................

perhaps u think that's just a small thing... but i really angry with it... i promised my mum that i'll belanja her makan... i even change my break time cos wanna eat with my fren today... but now... everything spoilt... i wont talk to him unless it is necessary...
arrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh....................... really angry and sad... feel so sorry to the fren who give the card to me... sobz.... =(

No comments: