Wednesday, January 25, 2006

~stepping towards CNY~

Finally Chinese New Year is coming… very very soon… buy I still cant feel CNY is here yet. Everyday working, no time to go shopping and buy cloths too. Haiz… nevermind, I decide to go shop again tomorrow, with my college, Michelle, hope can get nice nice wear with cheap price… hahahaha…

Sad thing occurs. I have to work during Chinese new year. Saturday work until 5pm then off on first n second of Chinese New Year. But then……… work FULL for the third and forth day. OMG… so cham leh… dunno when can get off day too… haiz…

This year is my 21 years old birthday ( count in Chinese Calendar ). My mum asked me whether want celebrate anot? I also not sure about that because all my good friends are working. Perhaps they don’t have time for me too… let’s see how ler… might stay at home alone like last year or might have to work too. Having lonely birthday or working birthday!!!

Is time for oioi dee… nitez… before leaving, I’m here wishing everybody
~ g0nG Xi fA cAi ~
( get as many angpow as you can ya )

No comments: