Wednesday, February 22, 2006

0uR BiRtHdAy!!!

Well well.. that’s lotta people having birthday this month as I stated earlier!! Let’s start with tan foong’s birthday on 13th.. me, jia mun, yeong ru, peik yoke, qian yue, bor yow, sin yip, xiau sing, yeaw nian, wai seong and wen loong went to a “stick” shop and help foong celebrate her 20th birthday!! That day all girls wore skirts and of course guys wore pants.. haha… first time saw those cb guys wore so properly… with long pants n shoes… haha… this is the right way actually… all girls wear so nicely, guys must suit us oso mar… the food there not bad!! We took lotta photos there too… but is quite regret that we didn’t take a group photo at last… too bad ler… yow’s camera put of battery dee… always like that… haha…

Then then, on 14th, valentines day!! It is no BIG deal to me… I dun have any lover to celebrate with me… sobz sobz… for 20yrs time, I’m still alone… lolz… anyway, I so call celebrate my birthday with some lonely friends on that day… we went honey bee café and yam cha… long time never meet those friends.. they are fui chin, su ying and pei kuan… lotta stuff to talk about… fui chin gave everyone a small little cute flower too… it is made by ferrero roccher … so cute… again, photo sessions up… crazy in taking photos again.. then a couple joined us… guess they are who leh?? Of course is hui xian n jian leon ler… jian leon so boring with so many girls there… lolz… too bad ler… we went home bout 11pm. Went home n online together… haha… =)

On 15th, my birthday… is a working day to me… but I got noon shift that day… so good… everybody full shift except me… so touched leh… haha… we went shakeys and have lunch!! At first, I thought only yee ching, yeong ru and jia mun will come… surprisingly that tan foong n qian yue came too… really surprise especially when I saw yue cos I thought she’s working tat day and didn’t ask her to go have lunch with me… really touched ar… but we didn’t take photos that day… only a few by using yue’s camera hp. The photos look cacat… color weird!! Lolz… what to do? No one can bring camera cos we all working after having lunch… haiz…

Next is yeong ru’s birthday!! Her birthday supposingly on 20th but she celebrated earlier by one day which is 19th. We went My News Café and have dinner!!! Who came leh?? They are me, jia mun, hui xian, pei kuan, tan foong, qian yue, peik yoke and our skul flower (Nian). Nian is really 伟大leh… only one guy went that night. What to do?? Ru is his wife leh.. must give face abit mar… we took plenty of photos that night. Took in front of mirror too. Lucky we cant c another head inside the mirror… lolz… after having dinner, we went to play futsbal and pool. I’m not pro in that… a cacat player… haha…

These were what I did for the past 2 weeks. Before leaving, I would like to say “thank you” to all my friends who came and celebrate birthday with me!! Of course, thanks for their present too… lastly, thanks for their precious birthday message also ler… they are jia mun, yeong ru, hui xian, pei kuan, su ying, fui chin, sin yip, xiau sing, yeaw nian, yee ching, mei wan, tan foong, qian yue, peik yoke, bor yow, lin wei, wai seong, kha chun, wen loong, kah wei and etc….. Really thank you ya… =)

Let’s have a look at the photos below… enjoy ya.. tataz…




Image hosting by Photobucket
foong's party --> whole gang of leng lui ^^


Image hosting by Photobucket
foong with nian,yip,sing


Image hosting by Photobucket
OMG!! bully birthday girl!! so bad!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
valentine's night!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
blowing candle!! only 1 candle!! one yr old?? haha..


Image hosting by Photobucket
cheeeeseee.. only one piece of cake oni.. ><


Image hosting by Photobucket
ru's party --> bully nian n ru!! ^^


Image hosting by Photobucket
3,2,1.... smile.. =)


Image hosting by Photobucket
mirror mirror hanging on the wall... who's the most pretty of them all?

No comments: