Monday, February 27, 2006

~ mo0dLeSs ~

dunno why?? very "fan" this few days.. too much of planning.. too much of considering.. at first, plan to perm my hair.. but too many people said it will spoil my hair.. if i dye my hair, my hair will be super cacat ler.. how how?? spend bout rm200 to spoil my hair???

then now, plan to buy a new hp.. errrrrrrrr... this made me headache! dunno what to buy? scared i will regret after buying it!! how how how??

today is really bad luck er... did so many mistakes when i typed DO.. haiz.. dunno what happen to me?? very blur case... arrggghhhh... WHY AM I SO BLUR?? sob sob..

16th is stpm releasing date... phew~~ finally know when is it? but is quite sad for me... cos i might not be able to go take result on that day?? why?? cos somebody dowan change off day with me lar.. so bad!! haiz haiz.. what to do?? hope that the new staff can exchange off day with me ler... my usual off day is on wed mar... 16th is thurs leh... haiz..

No comments: