Saturday, November 18, 2006

SeMeSteR 1 eXam d0nE!!!

Finally finished exam!! Feeling okay for the first 4 papers… but today… my heart is broken… I guess I’m having a HIGH probability to fail my OS paper… sigh… what happen ar?? I got study but still don’t know how to do? Careless mistakes made me lost 6marks… then 15marks gone cos don’t know the question at all… and for the remain one… all also not sure… except for no.3… confirm 9 marks… but total is 50 marks leh… die ler lar… if fail then have to retake… really don’t dare to think about it… feel like crying only right now!! Sob…

Yesterday still planning where to go today?? But now really moodless ler… cant even feel burden released and can sleep… now is even worse than yesterday!! Sleep also cannot edi… over worried I guess… is now too late to think back but my brain cant stop thinking about it!!

Haiz… sad sad… anyway… I’m going to Cameron on this coming Tuesday… hope is a nice trip although not many people going!!

No comments: