Saturday, November 04, 2006

here goes TITAS paper.....

Woohoo… finally finished my very first final paper…TITAS…hahaha… TITAS isn’t easy to me… my brain really not that good for memorizing stuff… questions sound easy but I still dunno how to do… some really I know I read before… but I still forgotten… sigh… wasted the tips question wei…

Never mind… I guess I can get a B gua… hope so ler… need to add more oil for other paper… still hope I can be a 3-pointer… hehe… =)

Today is day for taking CC photos too… today we whole gang of brazil team went in exam hall and sit for TITAS exam… hehehe… why said brazil team? Because our CC t-shirt is yellow + green color… erm… to me still looks like pineapple… hohoho…

But not everyone turned out today and took photos… many absent. My LALA family like very cham… left quite few numbers of people… haiz… what to do?? They dowan to come… perhaps the most disappoint one is my papa ler…

photos time...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CC group photo!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my "lala" family!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SS taking photos again!! LOL

No comments: