Sunday, October 29, 2006

eXams.........

Haiz... dunno why? This time I really worried about my exam… never know that this final exam is just 50% of overall till few days ago… really shock!! At first, I thought if now I study properly, more hardworking, I might be able to score for my very first semester exam in UM. But 50% already flied off… sigh~~

Is my fault that never check for the marks properly… is my fault because I joined too many activities until I dun have time to study!! Now I’m like a person who has nothing to do, went to a bookshop, grab a book and buy it, then go home and read the book. Oh yes, I’m like the person from 0% start study… sigh~~ but I only left so little time… will I be able to finish everything??

Last time I did that always… but somehow those subjects are those that I learnt since young. Now? Computer stuff is like a stranger to me… haiz… I’m very worried especially for 1109 n 1110… I really did badly for these 2 subjects during mid-term test!! I dun think I did well for assignments too… means my 50% is already gone… and for now… after I study, I felt so lost!! Sigh~~ who is free to teach me ahhhhhh???

Let’s hope I score math n TITAS!! Haha… TITAS is the first paper but I not yet read a single line. Well… I will spend my next coming week for TITAS only… lets pray I can get good results… at least be a 3-pointer… I must GAMBADE!!

Ok… is time back to study mode!!

No comments: