Sunday, October 22, 2006

exam heat

i can feel exam heat.. lol... exam is coming soon... very soon... and today... finally i started to pick my book up and study!! i think i nvr study at all after mid-sem break... well... i choose to start with maths first... hahaha... currently maths still easiest ler... maybe is because of we learnt maths since we are small... but i still met some prob with my maths... my limit isn't good since form 5... now... worse....

the pass year paper isnt easy i can say.. there are qs that i do not understand at all... sigh~~ who can help me to solve the qs ar??? die wei... maths oso dunno ar me... how bout other subjects?? really dun dare to think further... haiz...

well... dun blog too much here... back to study mode... i must... is a must u know?? i must be a 3-pointer at least... if not, i'll cry for a day i guess.... ciaoz........

No comments: