Saturday, October 14, 2006

decision

sometimes decision is hard to make... time really passed fast... very fast... i already studied in UM for a semester... so fast... exam is coming... and i'm still very blur of my study... results of my mid-sem test are terrible... ntg i can blame except for myself... dun really study for test... haiz... is my time management problem i guess... too busy til no time to study at all... last time, i do every single homework... but now?? keep copying fren's answer... i am soooooooooooo BAD!!

for next semester... shud i stay in college or back home and stay??? remain at college might interrupt my studies... funny right?? but it is a fact... i'm too 38... keep joining all sorts of activities... til no time to sleep... how to study without a proper slept?? always sleep in class, never listen to any lecture... aiz... i'm left behind now... so many subjects that i dunno... how ar???

if i shift back home to stay, i can concentrate in studies... i can save lotta money... can use computer to do homework... got nice food to eat and others... but if i choose to stay at home, i cant take part in any activities anymore. My mum will kill me if i go back UM everynight for activities... so my life will be bored... everyday go uni and back and study... can i live like that??

really hard to decide sometimes... stay in college will have lotta fun... everyday gossip here and there... sometimes i might kena zhat.. but it's still quite fun i can say... and i can learn independent more... since young, i always stay at home... be guai guai lui... hahaha... never try to stay outside myself... dunno what is campus life?? but now... there's a chance for me to try!!

both decisions have it's pros n cons... if i choose to stay in college, i must manage my time properly... somebody have to stop me from joining too many activities... but the fees of college is high and i dun have computer to do my work... haiz... if i choose to stay at home, i can save money, can use computer to do my work and concentrate in my studies. but at the same time, i'll lost all the fun and cant gain any experiences from activities. many people said i shud decide according to my heart.........

listen listen listen... whenever i decide to stay at home... my heart is bleeding... it's like going to cry... really sad... but when i choose to remain in college, i'll be super happy... college got many friends! friends are super important to me... really!! without friends, will i be in UM? hahaha... i think i got the answer!!! =)

No comments: