Friday, January 18, 2008

Cybernite 2008

Finally Cybernite 2008 is over. It held on 13th January at Eastin Hotel, Petaling Jaya. Well... after so long we worked for it, finally it is over now. I no need to ask ppl go for cybernite anymore ler.. This is the last Cybernite.... No more next time!!!

I think that night is great!! No matter what has happened before that, i can say it ends up nicely at the end... Perhaps not many ppl went, but i was happy cos my friends are really supporting. Without your support, Cybernite really dunno how to die ler... But... those lecturers... haiz... really speachless....

I think the program of that night is quite ok. But i felt that 10th college ppl can dance better than them. wahahahaha... dont u agree?? cant say that the dance is lousy, just that is not good enough for a professional dance club!! I guess Chinese yoyo is the best performance of that night... especially when they failed, guests look more happy and keep clapping their hands!! >.<''

This year we have our own Cybernite theme song!! "Beautiful Journey"!! The song is nice actually!! I thought that we committee will perform it nicely on stage that night. But i found that we sang badly on that night. Haiz... Duno what to say?? Is fated cos baihui didnt on her mike. Perhaps that was my worst performance on stage after 21yrs i live!! @.@

I think all committees have a great night!! Everybody keep taking photos... really SS!! wahahahaha... But nowdays i'm really bad luck!! Every HAPPY thing will follow by SAD thing!! Haiz... i Lost my bag... my stuff inside all gone!! Haiz... money gone again!! What the?? Can anyone teach me how to change my fortune?? sob....

Cybernite is down but still have PAPUM and MGS coming soon... Well, i really love to join activities. Dunno why?? Perhaps i want my life to be colourful back!! I hope CNY will come faster so that all bad luck will get out of myself...

Whatever happened is happened. I und this theory but is hard to make myself happy!! This is call human life i guess... I'm getting more and more emotional nowdays... Sorry if i dek zui anyone... I will learn to control myself better!! Going to grow age edi... must learn to me more mature... hehe...

Photo time~


No comments: