Tuesday, January 01, 2008

my daughter is LOST

my lovely daughter, sony erricson w800i is lost yesterday, at the end of year 2007. What an good ending? my heart is bleeding... i cant control myself edi... i cant sleep even i'm tired... i cant eat even i'm hungry... what can i do?

yesterday went sg wang for countdown. Plan to have great fun there but ends up??? haiz... really possibilities unlimited!! sg wang is really super crowded. Cant even control my body inside the crowd. Actually we plan to leave cos is really too many ppl there.. But... on the way bck, my hp is lost. Haiz... those ppl there like to push here and there.. made me unbalance, made me unaware even my hp is got stolen!!! ish ish...

So many ppl lost their wallet and handphone!! i guess New Year is really a good day for pick-pocket "扒手"!! Perhaps they got super lotta money and handphones!!! haiz... really good business huh?

Really tons of bad stuffs happened on me at the end of year 2007. Today is the brand new year, first day of 2008!!! Will i be lucky now? no luck still ok but really dowan bad luck anymore!! I guess really need to cool down myself.. I understand that watever is gone, is over!! No use even i'm sad now!! But really cant control myself well!! Time is the best medicine for it i guess!!!

Wish everybody Happy New Year 2008!! Hope you all really have a happy day!!

今日名言:"久的不去,新的不来" T.T

No comments: