Saturday, March 28, 2009

10th College Farewell Party 2009

Yesterday went back 10th college (my ex-hostel) for a farewell party.. The farewell party is held for seniors who are going to graduate this year... I'm suppose to graduate too... supposingly~~ But all Computer Science and IT students.... are forced to extend for half more year... No more convocation this year.. In fact, I have to work for 7months+ before my convocation next year~ @_@

The food is ok... although abit salty.. thanks to Soo Shean who remember to invite us... Seniors who shifted out~ Thanks for ur invitation~ ^^

Just eat eat.. talk talk... everyone sit with their own friends from same batch.. I personally feel that... no interaction between seniors and juniors at all.. wahahaha.... I still dunno any first year junior... Haiz......
Snap Snap photos after makan... Talk talk crap then went home at around 10pm.






Lastly..... Congratulations to all my seniors and friends who are going to graduate soon~ Hope you all have a bright future~ ^^

No comments: