Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A SecReT GifT???

Just back from class at 12pm++. As usual, i will walk to my study table, on my laptop....etc.... But.. Something on my table.... How come there was a parcel from SKYNET on my table??? try to think back.. I didn't order anything? Look at the address.... the package is from MELAKA!!! :o


Although I don't know the parcel is from who? But my BIG NAME is stated on it.. So i decided to open it...

Wow.. inside was an accessory in "CAT" look~ Wondering who gimme this? My Birthday Present? I cant find any card inside the package.. Just the present... =.=|||


Look Look.. See See and Think Think.. Erm... Yeee?? The phone number of sender.... looks familiar... Ohh~~ is from Hui Xian... Aiyoyo... Dont know why she wants to put Melaka address? =.=|||


I guess the present is from Hui Xian, Jia Mun and Yeong Ru ba.. Thanks ohh.. Abit shocked~~ hehehehehe... Never thought of receiving present today... My birthday was passed for almost 1month... THANK YOU!! ^^

6 comments:

HanLun said...

so obvious
is ah mao la
ah mao only will give u mao present !!!!

Unknown said...

=.=|||
the present is given by my darling+honey+fren.. :p

Nana Yamashita said...

For 10 seconds, I strongly believe it's ah mao who sent you the gift! XD

Unknown said...

=.=||| the 10seconds is because you not yet read to the last 2 paragraphs? zzzzzz

HanLun said...

ur darling is ah mao????
when do u guy started?
wat level are u guys now?
:P

Unknown said...

my darling is jia mun
my honey is yeong ru
my qing ren is melisa
my sweet heart is chee yean
my lao po is mei wan
my dear is stella
my babe is shi yi

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA