Monday, June 14, 2010

Form 6 Gatherings

Lately.... I'm having gathering with my form6 friends almost every week... Every week i'm meeting different form 6 friends (mostly).... What to do? All free at different time... But I'm still happy in meeting all of you....

1st gathering was on Skytrex which i have mentioned on previous post... Em.. Until now.. my leg still with little bruise... Not yet recover 100% yet... Perhaps... This week I will get another on my left leg? lolz... TOUCH WOOD....

2nd gathering which was 2weeks ago, I went sing K with yue (again), yip, sing, nian~ Long time never sing since after Melisa's birthday... Lolz... 3rd time in this year.... It is still countable... Unbelievable.... Quite sometimes never meet with Yip... He still looks the same... But I felt that he growed Fat? wahahahaha~~~~



3rd gathering, few days ago, we went to Yuen Steamboat Restaurant for a steamboat gathering... A group of 16ppl eating together... Not bad huh... From 1 Big table, we moved to another 1 Big + 1 Small tables... lolz... Eat half way then shift place~~ What to do? 1 table is not enough for us... lolz...

Really long time never meet with many kenanganz... Perhaps never meet with them for 2-3 years already... (Except Yue since I meet her every week for 4weeks in a roll.. lolz).. hahaha~ Jia Lin and Yuen Teng asked me who is the guy who wearing purple shirt? wahahaha~~~~ is ok... He cant recall u 2 also.. lolz...

Eat eat eat~
The Girls
CB Gang
Kenanganz

Is good to have gathering with friends... Else, we might forgotten them one day? I will try not to ya~ :p

2 comments:

thousand moon said...

y 'again',u shud appreciate tat u can c me everyweek...ok?

Unknown said...

hahahahaha~~ I put again because i remember that I see u everyweek ler... If i got no heart, i wont rmber that noh~~ yue yue~~ :p