Sunday, June 06, 2010

Skytrex

Finally i have went to Skytrex last Sunday. We chose to play Big Thrill... Luckily we made a wise decision... Big Thrill i already extreme in my eyes... Really feel to exit the challenges on half way... Really tiring... But i dont know where is the Chicken Exit? lolz...

I went with my Form 6 friends... A group of 10people and therefore we entitled with 10% discount. So it is RM36(Skytrex) + RM3(Entrance) in total... Will I go again? oh ya... if I do not have to pay for it, I will go again... Else.... IMPOSSIBLE... I do not want to pay to torture myself... T_T

Actually it will not be hard if you are taller and stronger. I guess guys will not have big problem in playing... But girls... If you are shorter than me... I think you better consider properly before going for it.... I feel i am really too short for it... All the ropes are tied high up.... I need so much strength to pull it down.... @_@

I feel proud of myself because I didnt skip through any challenges.... Yahoo~~~ I made it 100%... em... but I did use a small cheat way to pass one challenge.... And the cheat way isn't any better because.... I'm injured after that... Bang the BIG HUGE TREE.... OUCHHHHH~~~

Well, if you are interested, you can visit the Skytrex Website for further information. You have to place booking earlier because really many people are heading for it...

Thats all... small advice for you... do exercise more before going to Skytrex... Else, you hands, legs, body will pain for a week like me... lolz...

With Harness... We Are READY~
The starting point... 17m.... >.<
The one I dont dare to go over... I FLY over and BANG tree...
We have done........... yippeeeeeee

Bye Bye Skytrex

1 comment:

Nana Yamashita said...

*clap clap*