Saturday, July 31, 2010

Farewell for Siow Ching & William

This is the 7th month I'm working in GI... And this month, we have 2 colleagues leaving... They are Siow Ching and William... Next week onwards, I wont be able to see them working in GI office anymore... Well, I guess it is normal for people to change job after few years? I hope they will have a bright future and stay happy everyday... We will miss you~~~


We had a farewell lunch at Mid Valley Pasta Zanmai on Wednesday. A very 1st farewell lunch I had in GI... The food is tasty... yummy...




After lunch, we start taking photos.....

The Gurls
The Guys
All of Us
Emmm???
F4 + William
SE Gurls

Last but not least..... bye bye Siow Ching & William.... Remember to come and visit us next time.... All the best to you 2...

No comments: