Saturday, August 07, 2010

My Convocation


Finally... I am graduated officially... I am no longer a student... Can I still use my matric card? hahahaha...

5th August 2010... A nice day to remember... My one and only one convocation in my life... I dont think I will further study anymore... So... that's it...

I am very happy on that day... It is really tiring but I'm still happy with it... Thanks for all the wishes and gifts from my family and friends... Thanks for coming to my convocation... :D

I still regret because I didnt get to snap photos with many of my course-mates and college-mates... Really wasted... Is there a second chance? Tomorrow anyone wants to go UM and snap photos with me and Sam? LOL

Luckily it wasn't raining after my graduation ceremony end... Well, we only prayed for not raining after the ceremony... So before the ceremony, it rains... But... I guess is ok... Just more kelam-kabut.. :p

Snapped photos around DTC and FSKTM... Friends, is OK if u missed my convo, I will always share my photos with u~ :p


My family
course-mates
Wednesday
college-mates
Thx Ru Ru for coming
my gifts
my scroll

Here comes my stage photo... Not very nice... But acceptable... Compulsory photo for all of us.. >.<


No comments: