Tuesday, August 31, 2010

i-City Shah Alam



Finally I went I-City with my uni friends 2 weeks ago... I thought the scenery there is very very nice... But, I was little disappointed... Not to say the view is not nice... Just not as nice as people described to me previously... Perhaps... over expectation already... hahaha




Well, I guess the view is nice if it is not so crowded.... There are really many "Penguins" there... LOL...



The lightings are nice actually... Nice to see but hard to snap photos... People in the photos are very dark... Digital Camera is always not good enough in snapping photos at night... :(



Anyway, if you never been there before, it is good to go for ONCE.... lolz... It is quite easy to go... You can go by using Federal Highway, heading towards Shah Alam... There are many signboards to guide you to I-City... But the parking is not cheap, RM10 per car... If you do not want to pay, you can always park at roadside... Like me and friends... hahahahaha



Lastly, never forget to wish Malaysia... "Happy Birthday!!!" Merdeka~~~~

No comments: