Thursday, August 19, 2010

Graduation Trip - Pulau Redang



I went Pulau Redang about 1 month ago... A little busy recently... Really a late post for my Graduation Trip... hahaha..

Graduation Trip of 9 people... Em? Perhaps "Graduation Trip" just a term for us to go play? hahaha... Redang is nice but we went on wrong season... It is raining everyday and I'm sick... So, I just went for 1/3 snorkeling trips... Really wasted huh? Luckily Marine Park is not closed... Nice.. finally i can snorkel... Although I still feel scared... Thanks to my frens who helped me alot in the sea... :p

We stayed at Redang Pelangi Resort... A quite old resort opened by Chinese... I feel the accommodation and food is ok. Chinese food ya... Anyway, it is a little boring because Pelangi Resort doesn't provide much entertainments other than those board games and mahjong... We requested for Karaoke but the staff said the microphones are broken... >___<

Doesn't have much thing to write... Perhaps photos can describe better..................

Waiting as Bus Terminal~


On the Speed Boat~


The place we stayed~





The Beach when the sky is Sunny~



The Beach when the sky is Cloudy~



Snorkeling Time~






More More Tea Inn~


SS on the Beach~



Sun Rise~



Hehe~ Nice to sleep here~




No comments: