Thursday, January 06, 2011

Celebrating Xmas & New Year in GI

Firstly, Happy New Year to everyone who read my blog. En... Still 1st week of year 2011, I guess it is not too late huh? I would like to wish everyone have a great year in 2011... All your wishes will come true ^^

Let's think back on how do I celebrate Xmas and New Year with my colleagues...

GI had a Xmas party for us. We have a Xmas lunch on 17th Dec in our office. Let's have a look at the food... It is nice... Yummy~~~ This time, we have plenty leftover food. What to do? DINO is not here... hahahahaha... I made some cheese tarts for my colleagues, I hope all of you love it. :">



On Xmas Eve, Pang suggested us to bring Xmas hat to office... Wear for a day... We found a new way to wear it, a funny way... hahahaha... Perhaps, we shall do this on Halloween night... LOL




On 30th Dec, we went to Pasar Seni there for lunch. It is a chinese restaurant (新九如海鲜饭店), opposite Pasar Seni LRT Station... So, we had a rombongan sambil makan by taking LRT together.... Hahaha... The food... Em... Ok la... And we have a special Guest, Patricia... Our general manager. First time see her after 1 year working... She worked in US actually... Really rarely have chance to meet her except I was asked to fly to US... hahahaha...




And, that day was Grace's last day working in GI too... Bye Bye Grace... Take Care and keep in touch ya... ^^





No comments: